Today’s pool maintenance fun..
- Spend 30 minutes with the leafmaster, vacuuming up all the junk at the bottom of the pool from the storms last night.
- Achieve pleasant sense of accomplishment and well-being as I begin to remove the leafmaster from the now-clean pool.
- Watch leafmaster bag separate from leafmaster as I’m pulling it out of the pool, spewing all the junk back into the pool where it immediately settles back to the bottom.
- Mutter some choice words as I attempt to re-attach bag to leafmaster while it helpfully sprays water all over me and the pool deck.
- Check that bag is secure and repeat step 1.
- Pull leafmaster out of pool, this time with no mishaps, but now, instead of being happy, I’m sweaty and irritable. But at least the pool is clean again.
Ever think you might want your own pool? Forget it and go join the neighborhood pool. Thank me later 🙂